GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   amateur gardening quiz (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/169729-amateur-gardening-quiz.html)

Janet Tweedy 30-12-2007 12:00 AM

amateur gardening quiz

Christmas is the only time when I can have free time to read the
magazines properly and even do the quizz3s.
Has anyone else attempted the quizzes in AG? The win a holiday one seems
to have a good prize but sadly one question has me stumped. I usually
buy AG but issued some weeks and the question was

In early spring an AG writer commented on the birds preferring yellow
crocuses. What colour should you choose to keep blooms peck free?
Red, purple or white.

I would have said purple but I can't remember that issue at all.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph