Old 10-01-2008, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Aero garden

Saw the Aerogarden on the TV the other day. Looks great - I've been
thinking of getting one for herbs and chillies.

Any thoughts on them? I don't have any outdoor planting space, only tubs.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 10 Jan, 10:27, Gary wrote:
Saw the Aerogarden on the TV the other day. Looks great - I've been
thinking of getting one for herbs and chillies.
Any thoughts on them? I don't have any outdoor planting space, only tubs.

Fast herbs for fast food on FAD days is it?! Call me old fashion, but
works ok on a window seal in pots with soil. Now it doesn't grow 5
times faster nor do we get vietnamese coriander 365 days a year, but
it only requires water! Also don't forget to get some foil, proped or
balanced against something to hold it so that the light reflects onto
the plants when the bulb goes out and you didn't think of getting one
spare, because the plants will seek the only light source, will bend
towards it, and growing at that rate they'll snap!! It's far too
clinical/lab for my taste. But you're a boy and that's a toy ... ;o)
Old 11-01-2008, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11 Jan, 16:46, Gary wrote:
Hm, well! You've sold me on it!

That wasn't the idea but have fun! Next you can try this ...http://
http://www.sea-monkeys.com/html/abou...atarethey.html

Old 11-01-2008, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
On 10 Jan, 10:27, Gary wrote:
Saw the Aerogarden on the TV the other day. Looks great - I've been
thinking of getting one for herbs and chillies.
Any thoughts on them? I don't have any outdoor planting space, only tubs.

Fast herbs for fast food on FAD days is it?! Call me old fashion, but
works ok on a window seal in pots with soil. Now it doesn't grow 5
times faster nor do we get vietnamese coriander 365 days a year, but
it only requires water! Also don't forget to get some foil, proped or
balanced against something to hold it so that the light reflects onto
the plants when the bulb goes out and you didn't think of getting one
spare, because the plants will seek the only light source, will bend
towards it, and growing at that rate they'll snap!! It's far too
clinical/lab for my taste. But you're a boy and that's a toy ... ;o)

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...1/AeroTree.gif

Jenny "~))

Old 12-01-2008, 12:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

)

Old 30-01-2008, 03:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

I love it, i tried the free trial and my plants are growing great ...
read about my aerogarden and see pictures at a href="http://
www.bfreedom.com/2008/01/29/aerogarden-3-week-update-with-review-pictures/"bfreedom.com/a