GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ken Muir (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/170322-ken-muir.html)

Nick Maclaren 14-01-2008 10:09 AM

Ken Muir

Has anyone dealt with this nursury recently, and what was it like
in terms of quality?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Robert \(Plymouth\)[_102_] 14-01-2008 12:57 PM

Ken Muir

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

Has anyone dealt with this nursury recently, and what was it like
in terms of quality?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I did last year and it was good ...as usual (for me anyway)

--
Rowdens Reservoir Allotments
Best Allotment Site in Plymouth

stevew 14-01-2008 04:34 PM

Ken Muir

On 14 Jan, 10:09, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
Has anyone dealt with this nursury recently, and what was it like
in terms of quality?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Dealt with them several times , always excellent

Regards

Steve

Emery Davis 14-01-2008 04:46 PM

Ken Muir

On 14 Jan 2008 10:09:34 GMT
(Nick Maclaren) wrote:

Has anyone dealt with this nursury recently, and what was it like
in terms of quality?

Another satisfied customer here. The only complaint being they
wouldn't send me a catalogue in France, had to forward it via
my sister. I need to order some goosegogs from them, as it
happens.

-E
--
Emery Davis