GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vegetables, but not as we know them (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/170326-vegetables-but-not-we-know-them.html)

Sally Thompson 14-01-2008 02:49 PM

Vegetables, but not as we know them

Has anyone else seen these pictures? Amazing!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7186989.stm

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.freerice.com/index.php

Chris S 14-01-2008 02:53 PM

Vegetables, but not as we know them

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
Has anyone else seen these pictures? Amazing!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7186989.stm

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.freerice.com/index.php
Give free rice to hungry people by playing a simple word game

Thanks for sharing them - the pictures are superb :-)
Chris S

'Mike' 14-01-2008 02:54 PM

Vegetables, but not as we know them

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
Has anyone else seen these pictures? Amazing!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7186989.stm

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.freerice.com/index.php
Give free rice to hungry people by playing a simple word game

Fantastic. What was the waterfall in picture 3 made of?

Kind regards

Mike

David in Normandy[_6_] 14-01-2008 03:04 PM

Vegetables, but not as we know them

Sally Thompson says...
Has anyone else seen these pictures? Amazing!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7186989.stm

Brilliant!
--
David in Normandy

Sacha 14-01-2008 06:46 PM

Vegetables, but not as we know them

On 14/1/08 14:49, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

Has anyone else seen these pictures? Amazing!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7186989.stm

How very clever! They really are works of art!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

dr 15-01-2008 04:30 PM

'Mike' wrote:

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
Has anyone else seen these pictures? Amazing!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7186989.stm

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.freerice.com/index.php
Give free rice to hungry people by playing a simple word game

Fantastic. What was the waterfall in picture 3 made of?

Kind regards

Mike

They really are quite cool pictures, should be in a photoshop newsgroup,
might have to cross post this.

As for the waterfall looking closely I still think it's actually just water,
but since the remit of the images is things found in a kitchen and edible I
guess water is perfectly acceptable.

Duncan