Old 20-01-2008, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Sacha

Sacha, I'm not seeing all of your posts is it me or you? Can I ask
was it Cormaic who did your site, it's great, Ray looks in good
health. Tell him I have a pen knife to go with the wedding present I
gave him, I'll give it to you in the Spring, he can use it to take
cuttings lol.

Judith
Old 20-01-2008, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

Sacha, I'm not seeing all of your posts is it me or you? Can I ask
was it Cormaic who did your site, it's great, Ray looks in good
health. Tell him I have a pen knife to go with the wedding present I
gave him, I'll give it to you in the Spring, he can use it to take
cuttings lol.

Judith

I've seen all my posts, so it must be you. ;-)) Actually, I don't know.
The last couple of days have been rather busy here so I've been a bit
quieter and I think the group, as a whole, has been.
A penknife to go with the wedding present?!! I can hardly think of a less
appropriate article than a pen knife!!
The new site was done by my son and we're just waiting for someone (who
isn't too well atm) to do some of the final bits and pieces in conjunction
with my son. They need to be able to 'talk' to each other, so we're
awaiting the return of good health to get the mail order up and running!
Cormaic really doesn't have time for anything but his own business just now
and his family. We and Mrs Taz came down for a few days some while ago and
both were well but he only managed that because he was giving a talk near
here, IIRC.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 20-01-2008, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[...]

Emails not working either?

Kind regards

Mike

Old 20-01-2008, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 20, 5:29*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

. uk...

On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[...]

--www.rneba.org.uk. The Royal Naval Electrical Branch Association.
'THE' Association to find your ex-Greenie mess mates.www.iowtours.comfor all ex-Service Reunions. More being added regularly- Hide quoted text -

It's on topic, isn't it, Cormaic is a gardener extraordinaire, see his
web pages and he is an expert of gardening matters.

Judith
Old 20-01-2008, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith.lea" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 5:29 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

. uk...

On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[...]

Well you would say that wouldn't you ;-) ?

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Old 20-01-2008, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 20, 6:11*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"judith.lea" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 5:29 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

.uk...

On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[...]

I'm in awe of Cormaic and Mrs. Taz, despite his very real physical
problems, this is a man who has a wonderful garden and a wonderful
heart.

Judith
Old 20-01-2008, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith.lea" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 6:11 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"judith.lea" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 5:29 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

.uk...

On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[...]

.................................................. ...................

Oh I see. This gives people the right to use this newsgroup for personal
public emails does it? I must remember that, thank you.

Anybody or only certain people?

And 'Off Topic' chit chat without being reminded? I must remember that,
thank you.

Kind regards

Mike

Old 20-01-2008, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 20/1/08 18:18, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Jan 20, 6:11*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"judith.lea" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 5:29 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

. uk...

On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[...]

Judith, ignore him. Please. He is *desperate for someone to set up a
dialogue with him, even if it's in indignation at his manifest stupidity.
This particular tantrum is because he isn't getting attention and most
people are ignoring his posts. He's made the same remarks on uk.f+d where
he is held in just the same contempt for his pompous prattery.

Old 20-01-2008, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 20/1/08 18:18, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Jan 20, 6:11 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"judith.lea" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 5:29 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

. uk...

On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,

eeerrrr?

Why continue the thread then?

Kindest regards :-))

Mike

Old 20-01-2008, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:29:09 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 20/1/08 18:18, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Jan 20, 6:11 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"judith.lea" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 5:29 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

. uk...

On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[...]

If you had bothered to read the thread before rushing to criticise,
you would have realised that Judith posted on the newsgroup because
she was having trouble reading newgroup posts and wanted some
reassurance that it was working. Sending by email would not have been
a suitable test.
What is it about you Mike? Why are you always picking on the women in
the group? I think you are SICK!

Old 20-01-2008, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Fuschia" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:29:09 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 20/1/08 18:18, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Jan 20, 6:11 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"judith.lea" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 5:29 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

. uk...

On 20/1/08 16:39, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[...]

.................................................. .................................................. ........
"" If you had bothered to read the thread before rushing to criticise,
you would have realised that Judith posted on the newsgroup because
she was having trouble reading newsgroup posts ""

Please note, 'newsgroups'. Could the question not have been asked by email
instead of, once again, using uk.rec.gardening as an 'open anything goes'
forum? You will of course note that it is I this is being criticised whereas
it is in fact an Off Topic discussion to uk.rec.gardening :-))

With regards to 'picking': Pot. Kettle. Black? :-))

Kindest regards

Mike

Old 21-01-2008, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 21, 1:59*pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:07:29 -0800 (PST), "judith.lea"

wrote:
It's on topic, isn't it, Cormaic is a gardener extraordinaire, see his
web pages and he is an expert of gardening matters.

Judith

Your filters are clogged, Judith.
--

Martin

What does that mean Martin? What do I do to unclog them?

Judith
Old 21-01-2008, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 21, 3:13*pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:02:50 -0800 (PST), "judith.lea"

wrote:
It's on topic, isn't it, Cormaic is a gardener extraordinaire, see his
web pages and he is an expert of gardening matters.

Judith

Your filters are clogged, Judith.
--

Martin

What does that mean Martin? *What do I do to unclog them?

Ignore the thing that blocks them.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

Eh??? Are you pulling my leg Martin?

Judith

Old 21-01-2008, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 21, 3:38*pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:15:27 -0800 (PST), "judith.lea"

wrote:
It's on topic, isn't it, Cormaic is a gardener extraordinaire, see his
web pages and he is an expert of gardening matters.

Judith

Your filters are clogged, Judith.
--

Martin

What does that mean Martin? *What do I do to unclog them?

Ignore the thing that blocks them.

Eh??? *Are you pulling my leg Martin?

Moi? )

You have got a nasty slimy creepy thing wriggling outside your filter that you
should have put in it.

The allotment my wife controls/ is secretary of *bought a Lidl cultivator. It
has been used only once.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

I never know when you are joking! Lidl, we have one here in France so
I shall take a look at their web stuff. Unless: your wife wants to
sell hers (if it is any good?).

What is the nasty green thing, any advice how to get rid of it - email
me with advice please?

Judith
Old 21-01-2008, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 21, 4:00*pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:42:05 -0800 (PST), "judith.lea"

wrote:
[...]

It belongs to the club and was bought to shut up somebody.
We'll never know if it was any good but is likely that it won't be used a lot.
The soil is sandy. A spade is sufficient for most people.

What is the nasty green thing,

green?

)
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

Got it, over and out - understood :-)

Judith

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
Ping Sacha Judith in France United Kingdom 3 17-05-2008 03:51 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 7 07-02-2008 10:56 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 3 16-10-2007 10:55 PM
Ping Sacha Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 26-05-2003 04:20 PM