GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Flower ID please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/170542-flower-id-please.html)

MicheMe 23-01-2008 07:11 PM

Flower ID please

Hello,
I know this will be an easy one but I'm new to all this. I have a flower that I am entering into a photo compeitions and I need the name of it. I've hunted around the internet but i'm not a 100% sure. Is it an echinacea?

Grateful for any help
Picture at this link
http://www.paws4walkies.co.uk/Butterbee.htm

Paul Luton[_2_] 23-01-2008 10:00 PM

Flower ID please

MicheMe wrote:
Hello,
I know this will be an easy one but I'm new to all this. I have a
flower that I am entering into a photo compeitions and I need the name
of it. I've hunted around the internet but i'm not a 100% sure. Is it
an echinacea?

Reckon so.

Paul

--
CTC Right to Ride Rep. for Richmond upon Thames

[email protected] 24-01-2008 01:00 PM

Flower ID please

On 23 Jan, 22:00, Paul Luton wrote:
MicheMe wrote:
Hello,
I know this will be an easy one but I'm new to all this. I have a
flower that I am entering into a photo compeitions and I need the name
of it. I've hunted around the internet but i'm not a 100% sure. Is it
an echinacea?

Reckon so.

Second that :o) I think this one is the Meadowbright.

MicheMe 24-01-2008 03:45 PM

Thanks guys, a big help :)