GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Brighouse Station closed for 6 months (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/170578-brighouse-station-closed-6-months.html)

M Platting 25-01-2008 06:21 PM

Brighouse Station closed for 6 months

Let's hope not, but that's what's being reported in the local rag.
http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news...-of.3710924.jp
I like some of the comments below the article!

M Platting 25-01-2008 06:53 PM

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:21:29 +0000, M Platting wrote:

Let's hope not, but that's what's being reported in the local rag.
http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news...-of.3710924.jp
I like some of the comments below the article!

Whoops sorry - wrong group. Slip of the hand and a bit too much
cider.
Apologies!

[email protected] 25-01-2008 10:41 PM

On 25 Jan, 18:53, M Platting wrote:

Whoops sorry - wrong group. Slip of the hand and a bit too much
cider.

Sounds plausible to me. Interesting post, too

crustyshoveller 26-01-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 771751)
On 25 Jan, 18:53, M Platting wrote:

Whoops sorry - wrong group. Slip of the hand and a bit too much
cider.

Sounds plausible to me. Interesting post, too

I rekon they should shut down the whole of Brighouse permanentely, and take yer daft brass band and stick it where the sun don't shine!!!!!
ROLFA.
THIS IS STRONG INFORMATION AND SHOULD NOT BE CASCADED!!!!!

BrownFingers 28-01-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crustyshoveller (Post 771773)
I rekon they should shut down the whole of Brighouse permanentely, and take yer daft brass band and stick it where the sun don't shine!!!!!
ROLFA.
THIS IS STRONG INFORMATION AND SHOULD NOT BE CASCADED!!!!!

this has been cascaded..
I enjoy Cider to