GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   stats ! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/170579-stats.html)

JennyC 25-01-2008 07:27 PM

stats !

http://www.nnseek.com/p/uk.rec.gardening

--
Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

David in Normandy[_6_] 26-01-2008 09:15 AM

stats !

JennyC says...

http://www.nnseek.com/p/uk.rec.gardening

Interesting. Didn't know such stats existed, though I'm not
surprised. Stats seems to be applied to everything
nowadays.
--
David in Normandy

JennyC 26-01-2008 10:13 AM

stats !

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
JennyC says...

http://www.nnseek.com/p/uk.rec.gardening

Interesting. Didn't know such stats existed, though I'm not
surprised. Stats seems to be applied to everything
nowadays.
David in Normandy

Came across it by chance in another group...... as you say Big Brother is
everywhere nowadays !
Jenny

Mary Fisher 26-01-2008 02:06 PM

stats !

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
JennyC says...

http://www.nnseek.com/p/uk.rec.gardening

Interesting. Didn't know such stats existed, though I'm not
surprised. Stats seems to be applied to everything
nowadays.
--
David in Normandy

It's been done for years, you can get a little programme to do it.

Keeps the mindless off the streets I suppose :-)

Mary

judith.lea 26-01-2008 02:51 PM

stats !

On Jan 26, 12:22*pm, Martin wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:13:57 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
.. .
JennyC says...

http://www.nnseek.com/p/uk.rec.gardening

Interesting. Didn't know such stats existed, though I'm not
surprised. Stats seems to be applied to everything
nowadays.
David in Normandy

Came across it by chance in another group...... as you say Big Brother is
everywhere nowadays !

It even remembers posts sent to non existent groups
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

Accurate then Martin! :-)

Judith