Old 27-01-2008, 02:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Locating "National Trust: Garden Treasures" recording

The "National Trust: Garden Treasures" series is currently being broadcast
in Australia. I am trying to locate a recording of these programmes
(particularly the first in the series: Sissinghurst, which I missed). The
gardens of Sissinghurst, Stourhead and Hidcote Manor were some of the
highlights of a trip to the UK several years ago.

The SkyArts website FAQ indicates that some recordings of their programmes
may be found on the internet. To date I haven't had any success. Any help
in locating a recording would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Philip H

Old 27-01-2008, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Philip H" wrote ...
The "National Trust: Garden Treasures" series is currently being broadcast
in Australia. I am trying to locate a recording of these programmes
(particularly the first in the series: Sissinghurst, which I missed). The
gardens of Sissinghurst, Stourhead and Hidcote Manor were some of the
highlights of a trip to the UK several years ago.

The SkyArts website FAQ indicates that some recordings of their programmes
may be found on the internet. To date I haven't had any success. Any
help in locating a recording would be highly appreciated.

From the SKY web site...
" I'm afraid that while we released a set of DVDs of the NT properties
series (available on the National Trust's website store) the NT garden
series did not actually get a DVD release and there are no plans for it.
However, please visit our special website for that series to view clips from
each episode in the gardens series: skyarts.co.uk/nationaltrustgardens/ "

But there are these..

http://www.choicesuk.com/SearchResul...&dept=DVD_Home

But check the Region number, you may not be able to play them unless you
have a player that has no Region programmed.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden