GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cold but beautiful (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/170634-cold-but-beautiful.html)

Sacha 27-01-2008 10:37 AM

Cold but beautiful

It's a gorgeously sunny morning here but the lawn was white with frost this
morning and out of the sun it's still very cold. There's no ice on the
ponds, though and touching wood, everything seems safe.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

David in Normandy[_6_] 27-01-2008 10:48 AM

Cold but beautiful

Sacha says...
It's a gorgeously sunny morning here but the lawn was white with frost this
morning and out of the sun it's still very cold. There's no ice on the
ponds, though and touching wood, everything seems safe.

Same here. Minus 6 C this morning, everything white over.
Clear blue sky and brilliant sunshine. I love mornings like
this, so fresh, bright and cheerful.
--
David in Normandy