Old 21-04-2003, 04:13 PM
gray bale

Default Greenhouse glass foam sealing tape ?? reqd for repairs

I'm trying to get hold of some foam self adhesive sealing tape approx 6mm
wide x 3 or 4mm thick.

This is used on my greenhouse to seal glass to the aluminium.

Any ideas where I can getit off the shelf, as I can get 20mm wide no
problem.

Old 22-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Bigjon

Recently, gray bale uttered:

I'm trying to get hold of some foam self adhesive sealing tape approx 6mm
wide x 3 or 4mm thick.

This is used on my greenhouse to seal glass to the aluminium.

Any ideas where I can getit off the shelf, as I can get 20mm wide no
problem.

Bath edging sealant tape.
Grey, about 8mm wide by 2 or 3 mm thick in rolls 2mtrs
Any good DIY store...
--
\\(º`¿´º)//
It's probably on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....
Old 23-04-2003, 04:47 PM
Paul D.Smith

http://www.twowests.co.uk.

Paul DS.
"Bigjon" wrote in message
.. .
Recently, gray bale uttered:

Old 24-04-2003, 02:44 AM
Essjay001

gray bale scribbled:

I'm trying to get hold of some foam self adhesive sealing tape approx
6mm wide x 3 or 4mm thick.

This is used on my greenhouse to seal glass to the aluminium.

Any ideas where I can getit off the shelf, as I can get 20mm wide no
problem.

Could standard draught excluder as used on door be any good