GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   rotovators (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/170946-rotovators.html)

Billit 09-02-2008 12:41 PM

rotovators

Can anyone out there help me find spares for my old rotovator namely the tines, it is an old machine made by Wizard but still a very good machine.

As you can imagine the tines have worn down over the years and they want replacing. Any ideas anyone.

Anthony 09-02-2008 05:14 PM

rotovators

--

Billit

http://merrytiller.co.uk/index.html

http://www.mdr.co.uk/tillerparts/tillerparts.html

HTH
Anthony

Bob Hobden 09-02-2008 06:13 PM

rotovators

"Billit" wrote ...

Can anyone out there help me find spares for my old rotovator namely the
tines, it is an old machine made by Wizard but still a very good
machine.

As you can imagine the tines have worn down over the years and they
want replacing. Any ideas anyone.

It is a Merry Wizard or is it a Wizard..... from the US?

If the latter I found this info for you...
"All Wizard models starting with GIS
were made by Gilson Brothers. Gilson
was bought out by Toro several years ago.
Any Toro dealer should be able to find parts for you."

They don't make any now but you could look up your nearest Toro dealer on
their site, and this may help... (it is a US site though)

http://www.outdoordistributors.com/W...rd_Search.html

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Dave Hill 09-02-2008 06:55 PM

rotovators

On 9 Feb, 18:13, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Billit" *wrote ...

Can anyone out there help me find spares for my old rotovator namely the
tines, it is an old machine made by Wizard but still a very good
machine.

As you can imagine the tines have worn down over the years and they
want replacing. Any ideas anyone.

It is a Merry Wizard or is it a Wizard..... from the US?

If the latter I found this info for you...
"All Wizard models starting with GIS
were made by Gilson Brothers. Gilson
was bought out by Toro several years ago.
Any Toro dealer should be able to find parts for you."

They don't make any now but you could look up your nearest Toro dealer on
their site, and this may help... (it is a US site though)

http://www.outdoordistributors.com/W...rd_Search.html

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Why not ask Vintage Horticultural & Garden Machinery Club

They should be able to help you
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries