GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pink bell flower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/171252-pink-bell-flower.html)

john smile 21-02-2008 03:33 PM

Pink bell flower

Can anyony tell me what plant this is please. I spared it when i was
weeding near my pond last week and it is flowering this week.

Picture stored at http://i28.tinypic.com/dp8wb4.jpg

Thank you

Ornata 21-02-2008 03:55 PM

Pink bell flower

On 21 Feb, 15:33, john smile wrote:
Can anyony tell me what plant this is please. I spared it when i was
weeding near my pond last week and it is flowering this week.

Picture stored at * *http://i28.tinypic.com/dp8wb4.jpg

Thank you

Helleborus x hybridus.

Sacha[_3_] 21-02-2008 06:23 PM

Pink bell flower

On 21/2/08 15:33, in article
, "john
smile" wrote:

Can anyony tell me what plant this is please. I spared it when i was
weeding near my pond last week and it is flowering this week.

Picture stored at
http://i28.tinypic.com/dp8wb4.jpg

Thank you

It's a very pretty Hellebore.