GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ian G (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/171360-ian-g.html)

iangrimmett 25-02-2008 03:09 PM

Ian G

Can anybody give me some advice re the suitability and availabiulity of using and obtaining MUHLENBERGIA CAPILLARIS (Pink Grass)

Granity 25-02-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iangrimmett (Post 776125)

Seeds he http://www.seeds-by-size.com/orngrass98.html

mor 25-02-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iangrimmett (Post 776125)
Can anybody give me some advice re the suitability and availabiulity of using and obtaining MUHLENBERGIA CAPILLARIS (Pink Grass)

Are you asking for growing the pink grass or where to find the seeds? is that right?