GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   covering a stucco wall (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/171740-covering-stucco-wall.html)

JayDee 10-03-2008 07:00 AM

covering a stucco wall

Hi I'm trying to figure out the best way to cover my stucco balcony
with something green and alive. I put up some creeping fig vines, but
there's still more balcony to fill. I was thinking some kind of moss
maybe? Is this realistic? What other option might I consider that
would require little care and would do a good job of densely covering
the side and top of the stucco walls? Thanks.

- JayDee

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 10-03-2008 10:42 AM

covering a stucco wall

In article fed0c0c2-6ff9-4bc2-ab36-
, says...
Hi I'm trying to figure out the best way to cover my stucco balcony
with something green and alive. I put up some creeping fig vines, but
there's still more balcony to fill. I was thinking some kind of moss
maybe? Is this realistic? What other option might I consider that
would require little care and would do a good job of densely covering
the side and top of the stucco walls? Thanks.

- JayDee

You havn't said where you are and it realy ,makes an answer pointless
unless you indicate your geographic location.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

JennyC 10-03-2008 06:13 PM

covering a stucco wall

"JayDee" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to figure out the best way to cover my stucco balcony
with something green and alive. I put up some creeping fig vines, but
there's still more balcony to fill. I was thinking some kind of moss
maybe? Is this realistic? What other option might I consider that
would require little care and would do a good job of densely covering
the side and top of the stucco walls? Thanks.

- JayDee

http://www.inhabitat.com/2007/01/15/...patrick-blanc/
Jenny :~))