GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Greenhouse in winter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/171877-greenhouse-winter.html)

Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot[_2_] 14-03-2008 08:43 PM

Greenhouse in winter

Evening all,

My greenhouse is currently heaving with pots, trays and a great many
sprouty things. I would like to keep it that way throughout the year if
possible and although it's not even properly spring yet I'm thinking about
what edibles I can grow over the winter. Problem is my Googling abilities
are failing me; I'd like a month-by-month plan of what can be planted when.

Any handy links?

Si

Baal 15-03-2008 08:15 PM

Greenhouse in winter

Mungo,

Try this:

http://www.gardenersworld.com/what-to-do-now/

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk

Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot[_3_] 16-03-2008 01:01 AM

Greenhouse in winter

Baal wrote:
Mungo,

Try this:

http://www.gardenersworld.com/what-to-do-now/

Thank you but I'd rather be able to peruse the whole year at once - then I
can pick and choose. Handy link though.

Si

methusala 14-07-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot[_3_] (Post 779051)
Baal wrote:
Mungo,

Try this:

http://www.gardenersworld.com/what-to-do-now/

Thank you but I'd rather be able to peruse the whole year at once - then I
can pick and choose. Handy link though.

Si

http://www.organicplants.co.uk/acata..._Packs_41.html

try that one Si, down the left hand side is a list of what they ship in plant format for each month thro the year. Should give you a general idea of winter planting for the greenhouse.

Tony