Old 15-03-2008, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What a garden should be

It might read as a bit of self promotion but it comes from the heart.
Recently we published, very concise, about what, in our opinion, a
garden should be. Just read this: http://soekershof.wordpress.com/2008...den-should-be/

And better, just in case you want to pack your suitcase ... etc...,
look on the internet instead of asking for road directions at the
local tourism bureau. Why? That's why:
http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....sm-map-of.html

We don't complain we just keep on smiling. As did Diarmuid Gavin
during his visit: http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....-to-visit.html

Hope to see you all, sometime.
Old 15-03-2008, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 15 Mar, 12:01, "herman & yvonne" wrote:
It might read as a bit of self promotion but it comes from the heart.
Recently we published, very concise, about what, in our opinion, a
garden should be. Just read this:http://soekershof.wordpress.com/2008...den-should-be/

And better, just in case you want to pack your suitcase ... etc...,
look on the internet instead of asking for road directions at the
local tourism bureau. Why? That's why:http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....g-soekershof-t...

We don't complain we just keep on smiling. As did Diarmuid Gavin
during his visit:http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....ty-visit-gave-...

Hope to see you all, sometime.

It would be nice to be able to see some pics of the gardens.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries
Old 15-03-2008, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
On 15 Mar, 12:01, "herman & yvonne" wrote:
It might read as a bit of self promotion but it comes from the heart.
Recently we published, very concise, about what, in our opinion, a
garden should be. Just read
this:http://soekershof.wordpress.com/2008...den-should-be/

And better, just in case you want to pack your suitcase ... etc...,
look on the internet instead of asking for road directions at the
local tourism bureau. Why? That's
why:http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....g-soekershof-t...

We don't complain we just keep on smiling. As did Diarmuid Gavin
during his
visit:http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....ty-visit-gave-...

Hope to see you all, sometime.

It would be nice to be able to see some pics of the gardens.
David Hill Abacus Nurseries

Try this David : http://www.soekershof.com/
Jenny

Old 15-03-2008, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 15 Mar, 15:44, "JennyC" wrote:
"Dave Hill" wrote in message

On 15 Mar, 12:01, "herman & yvonne" wrote:
It might read as a bit of self promotion but it comes from the heart.
Recently we published, very concise, about what, in our opinion, a
garden should be. Just read
this:http://soekershof.wordpress.com/2008...den-should-be/

And better, just in case you want to pack your suitcase ... etc...,
look on the internet instead of asking for road directions at the
local tourism bureau. Why? That's
why:http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....g-soekershof-t...

We don't complain we just keep on smiling. As did Diarmuid Gavin
during his
visit:http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....ty-visit-gave-...

Hope to see you all, sometime.

It would be nice to be able to see some pics of the gardens.
David Hill Abacus Nurseries

Try this David :http://www.soekershof.com/
Jenny- Hide quoted text -

I looked at that but all I get is the strip of linked pics in the
heading, bot no form of album.
The headings just give very brief info, but not a picture to be seen.
Am I going wrong somewhere?
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries
Old 16-03-2008, 01:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 15 Mar, 19:07, Dave Hill wrote:

I looked at that but all I get is the strip of linked pics in the
heading, bot no form of album.
The headings just give very brief info, but not a picture to be seen.
Am I going wrong somewhere?

You may have made a serious mistake.

Old 16-03-2008, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote
On 15 Mar, 15:44, "JennyC" wrote:
"Dave Hill" wrote in message
On 15 Mar, 12:01, "herman & yvonne" wrote:
We don't complain we just keep on smiling. As did Diarmuid Gavin
during his
visit:http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot....ty-visit-gave-...

It would be nice to be able to see some pics of the gardens.
David Hill Abacus Nurseries

Try this David :http://www.soekershof.com/
Jenny- Hide quoted text -

I looked at that but all I get is the strip of linked pics in the
heading, bot no form of album.
The headings just give very brief info, but not a picture to be seen.
Am I going wrong somewhere?
David Hill

You need to run your mouse over 'the gardens' a list pops up of the various
areas -there are photo's there
Same thing with the 'mazes button
and the 'wacky postcards' are fun :~))
Jenny