Old 15-03-2008, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default 5 GB of free space

I wonder how many here know of a new storage site called SkyDrive
with 5 GB of free space. You access it using your regular MSN Groups
passport.
Could be usefull for posting pics here, I know I am out of free
storage space with MSN

It has come on rapidly from this in Sept.
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/i...?reviewid=1255

to this in January
http://www.webuser.co.uk/news/173143.html

now with this link they are making the offer yoof 5GB
http://skydrive.live.com

Also worth looking at are
http://www.xdrive.com/desktop-lite/
for AOL users

Please note: At this time, you can only register for the Xdrive
service with an AOL or AIM screen name. However, if you would like to
use an existing e-mail address as your Xdrive user name, you may
register through our related product, Bluestring, at www.bluestring.com.
Once you have completed the registration process, just come back to
Xdrive and log in with that e-mail address.

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 08:11 AM
Get Your Space on Pishnut Space For Free and Send Free Ecards Ariella Lyn Gardening 0 07-09-2007 09:18 PM
Public Space - Meadow - Nature reserve - Help - Free seeds Richard G Seddon United Kingdom 3 30-03-2003 02:33 AM
living space Gareth Wills Orchids 9 18-02-2003 04:27 AM
Russian sends supplies up to space station [email protected] Ponds 12 04-02-2003 03:06 PM