GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Sacha (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/171918-ping-sacha.html)

Judith in France 16-03-2008 10:39 AM

Ping Sacha

Does anyone know if Sacha is o.k. she hasn't posted for a few days,
most unlike her, unless her 'puter is not working.

Judith

Sacha[_3_] 17-03-2008 12:59 PM

Ping Sacha

On 16/3/08 10:39, in article
, "Judith in
France" wrote:

Does anyone know if Sacha is o.k. she hasn't posted for a few days,
most unlike her, unless her 'puter is not working.

Judith

I'm fine, Judith and thanks for the concern. ;-)) We've justhad 3 lovely
days on Exmoor. It poured with rain but the hotel was wonderful and we
enjoyed reading, snoozing and eating!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk