Old 17-03-2008, 01:33 PM
may may is offline
Registered User

Default my pics

not sure if this is the right place to put my photos but here they are ,i have just learned how to post these. http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020798.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020800.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020770.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020797.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020801.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020808.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020802.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020812.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020811.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020810.jpg
and as i dont know anything about gardening i am quite proud of these , they were from last year. the purple one in the large pot has now been transfered to the ground and i did go abit over board and cut it down to ground level so i am hoping i will not lose it ,i will have to wait and see later on in the year
Old 17-03-2008, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

"may" wrote in message

not sure if this is the right place to put my photos but here they are

Thanks for posting URL's and not flooding this newsgroup with pictures.

and as i dont know anything about gardening i am quite proud of these
, they were from last year.

Well if you don't know anything about gardening, you must be a natural.
Pretty good photographs too.

Bye the way, this is uk.rec.gardening, not garden banter. They steal our
content to make their site look popular.
Why not come and join us on usenet?

--
may

Old 17-03-2008, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

,i have just learned how to post these. http://tinyurl.com/25fwfa
http://tinyurl.com/yvdze2
http://tinyurl.com/yrsrtv
http://tinyurl.com/2yv8v6
http://tinyurl.com/2g34xm
http://tinyurl.com/yq3g4t
http://tinyurl.com/278b7c
http://tinyurl.com/2x5u64
http://tinyurl.com/2eap8k
http://tinyurl.com/ytl6mx
and as i dont know anything about gardening i am quite proud of these
, they were from last year. the purple one in the large pot has now
been transfered to the ground and i did go abit over board and cut it
down to ground level so i am hoping i will not lose it ,i will have to
wait and see later on in the year
may

Pfffff - for somebody who does not know about gardening.........slug free
hostas and glorious clematis!!

The photo's are great to - I bet you'd say you are not a photographer either
:~)))

Welcome to URG. Please keep up the photo's etc
jenny

Old 17-03-2008, 10:45 PM
may may is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyC View Post
"may" wrote in message

[...]

the photos were taken by my hubby
Old 17-03-2008, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:33:08 +0000, may
wrote:

not sure if this is the right place to put my photos but here they are
,i have just learned how to post these. http://tinyurl.com/25fwfa
http://tinyurl.com/yvdze2
http://tinyurl.com/yrsrtv
http://tinyurl.com/2yv8v6
http://tinyurl.com/2g34xm
http://tinyurl.com/yq3g4t
http://tinyurl.com/278b7c
http://tinyurl.com/2x5u64
http://tinyurl.com/2eap8k
http://tinyurl.com/ytl6mx
and as i dont know anything about gardening i am quite proud of these
, they were from last year. the purple one in the large pot has now
been transfered to the ground and i did go abit over board and cut it
down to ground level so i am hoping i will not lose it ,i will have to
wait and see later on in the year

That's like the winner of Masterchef saying he/she can't cook!
Beautiful pictures of beautiful plants.

Pam in Bristol

Old 18-03-2008, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...

JennyC;779337 Wrote:
"may"
wrote in message
...-

[...]

Well done on the clematis, I don't see many large flowered types looking
that good.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Old 18-03-2008, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/3/08 11:23, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

In article ,
says...

JennyC;779337 Wrote:
"may"
wrote in message
...-

[...]

I agree - they have had a lot of tlc, obviously!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 18-03-2008, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

,i have just learned how to post these.http://tinyurl.com/25fwfahttp://tiny...url.com/ytl6mx
and as i dont know anything about gardening i am quite proud of these
, they were from last year. the purple one in the large pot has now
been transfered to the ground and i did go abit over board and cut it
down to ground level so i am hoping i will not lose it ,i will have to
wait and see later on in the year

--
may

great plants May, I would love too see more.

Judith
Old 18-03-2008, 10:22 PM
may may is offline
Registered User

[QUOTE
--
may
[/i][/color]
Well done on the clematis, I don't see many large flowered types looking
that good.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea[/quote]
thank you, i do feed them quite alot just normal run of the mill liquid food that i add to the watering can , just the stuff from the cheap shop mostly . and that goes for my hostas as well .
Old 18-03-2008, 10:30 PM
may may is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith in France View Post
On Mar 17, 1:33 pm, may wrote:
not sure if this is the right place to put my photos but here they are
,i have just learned how to post these.http://tinyurl.com/25fwfahttp://tiny...url.com/ytl6mx
and as i dont know anything about gardening i am quite proud of these
, they were from last year. the purple one in the large pot has now
been transfered to the ground and i did go abit over board and cut it
down to ground level so i am hoping i will not lose it ,i will have to
wait and see later on in the year

--
may

great plants May, I would love too see more.

Judith
thank you ,i hope i havent lost that clematis after putting it in the ground , all thats left of it at the momment is two or three thick twigs of woody stems but it has started to show a few bits of new growth ,so i am hoping i will get it back to its former glory but in the ground rather than in that pot. that was my very first clematis so i dont want to lose it . abit later on i will get my hubby to take a photo of my roderdendron . it is full of loads of buds so hopefully i will get it in all its glory .

Old 18-03-2008, 10:36 PM
may may is offline
Registered User

Smile

[quote=

I agree - they have had a lot of tlc, obviously!
--
[/QUOTE]

one year i had loads of green growth but not one flower , but with me it is all trial and error, it was my own fault because i moved the pot to the other side of the garden and it did not like it so refused to flower for me, so i put it back in the sun the next year and it really showed off for me.
Old 19-03-2008, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...

--
may
[/i Wrote:

Well done on the clematis, I don't see many large flowered types
looking
that good.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea

thank you, i do feed them quite alot just normal run of the mill
liquid food that i add to the watering can , just the stuff from the
cheap shop mostly . and that goes for my hostas as well .

[/color]
Tip, stop feed while the flowers are actually out on the plant, no one
knows exactly why but feeding while they are flowering reduces the number
of days the plant remains in flower. Whatever you are using they
obviously enjoy it :~)
Old 20-03-2008, 10:28 AM
may may is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Charlie Pridham[_2_
;

[/i][/color]
Tip, stop feed while the flowers are actually out on the plant, no one
knows exactly why but feeding while they are flowering reduces the number
of days the plant remains in flower. Whatever you are using they
obviously enjoy it :~)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea

thank you for the info i will remember to not feed them when they are in flower, but plenty before and after ,the feed i was using was only about 99p from the cheap shop , sometimes it was the one for roses and sometimes it was the one for tomatoes.
they also do one for roderdenrons. i notice that they have put the price up this year to 1.29. it must be a good seller. i am not proud when it comes to buying things from that sort of shop if it works it is good

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-10-2011 08:31 PM
Some pics... Denise Ponds 1 05-07-2003 04:08 PM
Fragrant reds (was Pics (including Double Delight)) Daniel Hanna Roses 0 21-05-2003 10:20 PM
Orchids in the Kitchen window - Thanks for sharing your pics profpam Orchids 2 25-02-2003 04:39 AM
Fabulous orchid pics. for your Christmas Dante Australia 1 17-12-2002 10:22 PM