GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hydro Gardening? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/172278-hydro-gardening.html)

sindra 27-03-2008 05:57 AM

Hydro Gardening?

Does anyone of you know anything about Hydrophonic Gardening?
I'm trying to find more resources on this interesting subject.

Thank you,
Sammy
http://gardening-101.cyberadventurer.com
"Where gardening can be fun"

Mr X 27-03-2008 08:28 AM

Hydro Gardening?

"sindra" wrote in message
Does anyone of you know anything about Hydrophonic Gardening?
I'm trying to find more resources on this interesting subject.

Thank you,
Sammy
http://gardening-101.cyberadventurer.com
"Where gardening can be fun"

Hydroponic gardening is a big subject, I've dabbled with it and had great
results. Just make sure your ph and ec are correct and plants grow very
fast.

Sacha[_3_] 27-03-2008 09:25 AM

Hydro Gardening?

On 27/3/08 05:57, in article
, "sindra"
wrote:

Does anyone of you know anything about Hydrophonic Gardening?
I'm trying to find more resources on this interesting subject.

Thank you,
Sammy
http://gardening-101.cyberadventurer.com
"Where gardening can be fun"

I saw the hydroponic garden at the Epcot Centre a very long time ago -
twenty years, maybe. It might be worth looking to see if there's anything
on their site.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Richard at GS 28-03-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sindra (Post 780952)
Does anyone of you know anything about Hydrophonic Gardening?
I'm trying to find more resources on this interesting subject.

Thank you,
Sammy
http://gardening-101.cyberadventurer.com
"Where gardening can be fun"

Hello
I work for a company called Greenhouse Sensation and we make simple small scale hydroponic systems. Please look at our website www.greenhousesensation.co.uk or try www.nutriculture.com for information. I will keep an eye on this thread and try to answer any specific questions you may have, or PM me if you like.
Regards
Richard