GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plastic Long Tom pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/17233-plastic-long-tom-pots.html)

PeterN 22-04-2003 04:32 PM

Plastic Long Tom pots

Does anyone know of a manufacturer/supplier of Long Tom plastic pots??

Little Badger 22-04-2003 09:44 PM

Plastic Long Tom pots

Not plastic, but you can buy terracotta ones at B&Q.

Badger

Jim W 25-04-2003 12:44 PM

Plastic Long Tom pots

PeterN wrote:

Does anyone know of a manufacturer/supplier of Long Tom plastic pots??

I thimk the URG suppliers list has a few on it which might (At least I
think they're on the list..

NA Kays, LBS Group and MacPennys spring to mind (not sure about the last
one)

This list can be reached via:
http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

If not just search for them in Google

Mind you I got a load for free from a fave local nursery-)

//
Jim
North London, England, UK