GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Sacha (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/172335-ping-sacha.html)

Judith in France 29-03-2008 12:14 PM

Ping Sacha

You have mail regarding the identity of the Salcombe Rosemary.

Judith

Sacha[_3_] 29-03-2008 12:36 PM

Ping Sacha

On 29/3/08 12:14, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

You have mail regarding the identity of the Salcombe Rosemary.

Judith

Got it, thanks, Judith. It's nice to have a possible name but I think it
must be a sport of 'Capri' and a very enthusiastic one at that. Please
thank Edward and his botanist friend for all their efforts.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Judith in France 29-03-2008 01:26 PM

Ping Sacha

On Mar 29, 12:36 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 29/3/08 12:14, in article
, "Judith

in France" wrote:
You have mail regarding the identity of the Salcombe Rosemary.

Judith

Got it, thanks, Judith. It's nice to have a possible name but I think it
must be a sport of 'Capri' and a very enthusiastic one at that. Please
thank Edward and his botanist friend for all their efforts.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
children.'