GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   hot and nice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/172572-hot-nice.html)

Draven 03-04-2008 07:14 PM

hot and nice

Nice weather in Bristol at last.

I've done loads today and the greenhouse is all good to go.

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2683436/

'Mike' 03-04-2008 07:50 PM

hot and nice

"Draven" wrote in message
Nice weather in Bristol at last.

I've done loads today and the greenhouse is all good to go.

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2683436/

Very much the same here on the Isle of Wight:-))

Mike

Pete C[_2_] 03-04-2008 08:58 PM

hot and nice

'Mike' wrote:
"Draven" wrote in message
Nice weather in Bristol at last.

I've done loads today and the greenhouse is all good to go.

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2683436/

Very much the same here on the Isle of Wight:-))

Mike

Nice here too..............but some of us have to work! ;)
--
Pete C
London UK

'Mike' 03-04-2008 09:46 PM

hot and nice

"Pete C" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Draven" wrote in message
Nice weather in Bristol at last.

I've done loads today and the greenhouse is all good to go.

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2683436/

Very much the same here on the Isle of Wight:-))

Mike

Nice here too..............but some of us have to work! ;)
--
Pete C
London UK

I worked too!!! Sorted out the Compost Bins this morning and went to the
Office this afternoon :-)
(Only just finished work now proof reading a brochure)

Mike

®óñ© © ²°¹°-°² 03-04-2008 10:03 PM

hot and nice

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:46:04 +0100, "'Mike'" wrote
and included this (or some of this):

Nice here too..............but some of us have to work! ;)
--
Pete C
London UK

I worked too!!! Sorted out the Compost Bins this morning and went to the
Office this afternoon :-)
(Only just finished work now proof reading a brochure)

I made a chili and stuck 3 bags of horse manure mushroom compost into
the greenhouse (Then did some topiary on a pine)

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°²

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 04-04-2008 08:21 AM

hot and nice

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:46:04 +0100, "'Mike'" wrote
and included this (or some of this):

Nice here too..............but some of us have to work! ;)
--
Pete C
London UK

I worked too!!! Sorted out the Compost Bins this morning and went to the
Office this afternoon :-)
(Only just finished work now proof reading a brochure)

I made a chili and stuck 3 bags of horse manure mushroom compost into
the greenhouse (Then did some topiary on a pine)

Which probebly explains the flies in your previous post!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

®óñ© © ²°¹°-°² 04-04-2008 09:40 AM

hot and nice

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:21:55 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote and included this (or some of
this):

I made a chili and stuck 3 bags of horse manure mushroom compost into
the greenhouse (Then did some topiary on a pine)

Which probebly explains the flies in your previous post!

Nah, the flies were there first!

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°²

Draven 05-04-2008 09:27 AM

hot and nice

"Pete C" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Draven" wrote in message
Nice weather in Bristol at last.

I've done loads today and the greenhouse is all good to go.

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2683436/

Very much the same here on the Isle of Wight:-))

Mike

Nice here too..............but some of us have to work! ;)
--
Pete C
London UK

Some of us work so much that we have days off in the week to compensate. ;O)