GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   gramoxone and pets (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/172721-gramoxone-pets.html)

P. Alves 07-04-2008 11:02 AM

gramoxone and pets

I just sparyed some weed killer (gramoxone) for how long should I keep
my dogs away from the area? Today is raining so it should speed up the
process a bit...

PA

Jeff Layman 07-04-2008 05:18 PM

gramoxone and pets

P. Alves wrote:
I just sparyed some weed killer (gramoxone) for how long should I keep
my dogs away from the area? Today is raining so it should speed up the
process a bit...

PA

There is a vast amount of information on gramoxone. Try googling
"paraquat".

I assume that you are not a home user of paraquat in the UK...
http://www.pesticides.gov.uk/approvals.asp?id=996

--
Jeff
(cut "thetape" to reply)