GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   north facing fence (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/172761-north-facing-fence.html)

boulder 08-04-2008 05:30 PM

north facing fence

any suggestions for planting - shrubs and perrenials

There are a couple of Clematis, Nelly Moser I believe, and a couple of
peony ,but nothing else apart from 12 yards of 6' fence and a claggy
border, now well dug and manured

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 08-04-2008 07:45 PM

north facing fence

In article ,
lid says...
any suggestions for planting - shrubs and perrenials

There are a couple of Clematis, Nelly Moser I believe, and a couple of
peony ,but nothing else apart from 12 yards of 6' fence and a claggy
border, now well dug and manured

Lots of roses, lots of honeysuckles and nearly all clematis, spoilt for
choice really!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk