GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snow which made it on the Isle of White (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/172917-snow-made-isle-white.html)

'Mike' 12-04-2008 11:20 AM

Snow which made it on the Isle of White

Having been pointed to the myalbum site, I thought some people might like to
see our snow the other day.

Photo 1 with snow taken at 08.55 on 6th April
Photo 2 taken at 10.36 on the same day
and Photo 3 taken at 15.17 also on the same day

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=C6IPPFVR

Mike

graham 12-04-2008 04:06 PM

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Having been pointed to the myalbum site, I thought some people might like
to see our snow the other day.

Photo 1 with snow taken at 08.55 on 6th April
Photo 2 taken at 10.36 on the same day
and Photo 3 taken at 15.17 also on the same day

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=C6IPPFVR

You call that snow? This is what happened here last Thursday!
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/sto...ring-snow.html

Graham

'Mike' 12-04-2008 04:18 PM

"graham" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Having been pointed to the myalbum site, I thought some people might like
to see our snow the other day.

Photo 1 with snow taken at 08.55 on 6th April
Photo 2 taken at 10.36 on the same day
and Photo 3 taken at 15.17 also on the same day

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=C6IPPFVR

You call that snow? This is what happened here last Thursday!
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/sto...ring-snow.html

Graham

but Graham, we haven't had a "TOTAL" of 23 centimetres in the 37 years I
have been back on the Isle of Wight!!

Mike

graham 12-04-2008 04:32 PM

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Having been pointed to the myalbum site, I thought some people might
like to see our snow the other day.

Photo 1 with snow taken at 08.55 on 6th April
Photo 2 taken at 10.36 on the same day
and Photo 3 taken at 15.17 also on the same day

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=C6IPPFVR

You call that snow? This is what happened here last Thursday!
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/sto...ring-snow.html

Graham

but Graham, we haven't had a "TOTAL" of 23 centimetres in the 37 years I
have been back on the Isle of Wight!!

I realise that{:-) However, it all palls in comparison to Montreal which
received 5 metres (or 16 feet) this winter.
Graham