GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lilac (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/173937-lilac.html)

Kate Morgan 05-05-2008 08:02 PM

Lilac

Our old lilac smells beautiful tonight :-)

Bob Hobden 05-05-2008 08:10 PM

Lilac

"Kate Morgan" wrote ...
Our old lilac smells beautiful tonight :-)

So has our Wisteria all day in the sunshine.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

herbgarden 05-05-2008 08:22 PM

Lilac

On May 5, 8:10*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Kate Morgan" *wrote ...

Our old lilac smells beautiful tonight :-)

So has our Wisteria all day in the sunshine.
Bob Hobden

Oh I'm soooo jealous, we used to have two lilac in our old garden,
today all I could smell was the cows in the farmyard nextdoor! :(

sue

Baal 05-05-2008 09:14 PM

Lilac

Went for a 10k run in the fields at the back of my house this morning and
the reap was gorgeous and smelt heavenly. Pleased I am not asthmatic or a
hayfever sufferer!

So beautiful--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk

K 05-05-2008 11:42 PM

Lilac

Bob Hobden writes

"Kate Morgan" wrote ...
Our old lilac smells beautiful tonight :-)

So has our Wisteria all day in the sunshine.

Up here, the lilacs and wisteria are still in bud - won't be out for at
lest a couple of weeks.

But the Euphorbia mellifera is bathing the terrace in a honey scent.

While down the garden the scent is wallflowers and viburnum.
--
Kay