GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Something nibbled the Asparagus before me (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/173959-something-nibbled-asparagus-before-me.html)

'Mike' 06-05-2008 12:40 PM

Something nibbled the Asparagus before me

so I put a ring of copper wire around the bed :-)

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-6INAV863

Watch this space :-)

Mike

Bob Hobden 06-05-2008 05:31 PM

Something nibbled the Asparagus before me

"'Mike'" wrote

so I put a ring of copper wire around the bed :-)

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-6INAV863

Watch this space :-)

Don't forget, as the plants have been nibbled, there are probably some
already inside the wire!

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

'Mike' 06-05-2008 05:48 PM

Something nibbled the Asparagus before me

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote

so I put a ring of copper wire around the bed :-)

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-6INAV863

Watch this space :-)

Don't forget, as the plants have been nibbled, there are probably some
already inside the wire!

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I did ask 'her outdoors' "Are you sure that there is nothing still in the
bed?" and the response was 'No' :-(

We will keep and eye open on that one :-))

Thanks Bob

Mike