GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New power washer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/174187-new-power-washer.html)

tpow 10-05-2008 04:02 PM

New power washer

its time for a new one.......

have been looking at Karcher electric, the top end models K6 or K7.

anyone have experience with this range and what model do you have.

also the T-Racer 300 how good and reliable are these things. I want to clean
the patio around the conservatory without splashing.

ted

Bob Hobden 10-05-2008 05:16 PM

New power washer

"tpow" wrote
its time for a new one.......

have been looking at Karcher electric, the top end models K6 or K7.

anyone have experience with this range and what model do you have.

also the T-Racer 300 how good and reliable are these things. I want to
clean the patio around the conservatory without splashing.

Take a look at...

http://www.jet-wash-direct.co.uk/pre...ers/index.html

Had excellent service from this firm recently, they took a great deal of
time and effort answering my mails and even got special sized bits made for
me.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Bob Hobden 10-05-2008 05:37 PM

New power washer

"Bob Hobden" wrote

"tpow" wrote
its time for a new one.......

have been looking at Karcher electric, the top end models K6 or K7.

anyone have experience with this range and what model do you have.

also the T-Racer 300 how good and reliable are these things. I want to
clean the patio around the conservatory without splashing.

Take a look at...

http://www.jet-wash-direct.co.uk/pre...ers/index.html

Had excellent service from this firm recently, they took a great deal of
time and effort answering my mails and even got special sized bits made
for me.

And.. for all those that want to clean their patios etc take a look at the
Surface Cleaner video for the ultimate tool for the job..... but you need a
powerful pressure washer too.

http://www.mosmatic.com/cms2/uk/cont.../media-cd.html

for the person who has everything?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

tpow 10-05-2008 06:24 PM

New power washer

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"tpow" wrote
its time for a new one.......

have been looking at Karcher electric, the top end models K6 or K7.

anyone have experience with this range and what model do you have.

also the T-Racer 300 how good and reliable are these things. I want to
clean the patio around the conservatory without splashing.

Take a look at...

http://www.jet-wash-direct.co.uk/pre...ers/index.html

Had excellent service from this firm recently, they took a great deal of
time and effort answering my mails and even got special sized bits made
for me.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

very good, thanks...........from Last of The Summer Wine country.