GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   DIY Garden Design (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/174238-diy-garden-design.html)

PHIL 12-05-2008 10:14 AM

DIY Garden Design

DIY Garden Design, Ideas, Hints, Tips and Inspiration

www.diygardendesign.co.uk

DIY Garden Design is here to bring you ideas, inspiration and hints and
tips for giving your garden, patio or back yard a makeover.

Here you can find some information about garden design, patio timber
decking ideas, garden lighting, patio heaters and a plant guide.

www.diygardendesign.co.uk

Sacha[_3_] 12-05-2008 11:42 AM

DIY Garden Design

On 12/5/08 10:14, in article ,
"PHIL" wrote:

DIY Garden Design is here to bring you ideas, inspiration and hints and
tips for giving your garden, patio or back yard a makeover.

What a coincidence. That's what urg does, too. Free.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Gary Woods 12-05-2008 02:56 PM

DIY Garden Design

Sacha wrote:

What a coincidence. That's what urg does, too. Free.

And his address has spam in it. Nice to get a warning up front.