GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wisteria 'tree', Embothrium and Laburnum arch (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/174365-wisteria-tree-embothrium-laburnum-arch.html)

Sacha[_3_] 15-05-2008 01:04 AM

Wisteria 'tree', Embothrium and Laburnum arch

http://i27.tinypic.com/jkcbh0.jpg

I love spring!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

shazzbat 15-05-2008 09:07 AM

"Sacha" wrote in message
http://i27.tinypic.com/jkcbh0.jpg

I love spring!

Don't we all. Nice pic Sacha.

Steve

Sacha[_3_] 15-05-2008 09:14 AM

Wisteria 'tree', Embothrium and Laburnum arch

On 15/5/08 09:07, in article , "shazzbat"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
http://i27.tinypic.com/jkcbh0.jpg

I love spring!

Don't we all. Nice pic Sacha.

Steve

Thank you. Ray took that one and even on a dullish day like yesterday, it
doesn't look too bad. Plenty of rain here last night, though it's stopped
this morning. It's still a grey day, though!

Judith in France 15-05-2008 10:49 AM

On May 15, 1:04 am, Sacha wrote:
http://i27.tinypic.com/jkcbh0.jpg

I love spring!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
children.'

Gorgeous garden - what is the shrub to the right, the orange one?

Judith

Sacha[_3_] 15-05-2008 10:52 AM

Wisteria 'tree', Embothrium and Laburnum arch

On 15/5/08 10:49, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On May 15, 1:04 am, Sacha wrote:
http://i27.tinypic.com/jkcbh0.jpg

I love spring!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
children.'

Gorgeous garden - what is the shrub to the right, the orange one?

Judith

That's the Embothrium coccineum, aka Chilean Fire Bush, and no, it won't
take your winter temps! ;-(( Glad you like the garden - there's plenty of
work to do in it but I've really done my back and neck in so I'm as much use
as a chocolate teapot at present. Luckily the weeds don't show in photos.
;-))