Old 15-05-2008, 06:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pressure washer update

so I plumed for a Karcher.......only because I watched one of those sales
channels selling them...........NO I did not buy from them but the demo was
very good and at least you can get to see one being used in
anger..........well studio anger.

So I went for the

http://www.karcher.co.uk/product.php?pr=365

and I can add the T-Racer is a wonder to behold..............b*******
marvellous bit of kit for my patio and paths.

It was a job to stop using it last night.............kid with new toy comes
to mind.

Bit of a story ordering it mind.

1. Did usual Google search for the cheapest available.
2. Emailed seller to check stock and to check that they would deliver to my
work address as noone would be in at home. Their web site had provision to
add a second delivery address but with some sellers you can only use this
AFTER your first purchase. Anyway seller emailed back, Yes In stock, next
day delivery if ordered before 1pm (it was now 10.30am, Monday) and OK for
delivery to work.
3. Went on line did all the ordering bit, home address, delivery address
(work) and paid the fees. A page pops up immediately confirming and showing
all this info. Print now for record.........Great all done..........roll on
tomorrow.
4. Company then send me email again confirming all the info. Its now 11am.
5. 12am and I get phone call from the company saying Washer will be
delivered to work address on Wednesday. I say but I ordered before 1pm so
why not deliver tomorrow, Tuesday. Sorry will have to be Wednesday. Ah well
it was not to much hassle and did not feel like arguing the point. Unit was
£30 cheaper than elsewhere.
6. Notified our company storeman my new washer would be arriving at stores
on Wednesday. The most important person in the company MUST be made aware
otherwise his steam valve does lift off.
7. Wednesday arrives, me waiting anxiously for a call from the steam engine.
Phone rings at 9am and its the Mrs's at home. Your machine has just arrived
here as I was leaving for work.............

BEST MADE PLANS...........who needs them.

Simoniz pressure washer serious problem Andy Kalsey Lawns 1 13-10-2003 04:32 PM
Pressure Washer Superstore Mike Lawns 1 08-10-2003 05:23 AM
pressure washer Y-City Power Wash Sales & Service Lawns 0 02-09-2003 11:02 AM
Which Pressure washer? crom United Kingdom 4 11-05-2003 07:21 PM
Pressure washer help Mark Lawns 0 09-02-2003 05:55 PM