Old 24-04-2003, 03:32 PM
auntie_biotic

Default Cats any ideas update

I decided to go with the sticks method. In the part of my garden I didn't
want my cat to go I have stuck kebab sticks at six inch intervals and about
6 inches above ground. This is day two and things are looking good. My
little two inch high wallflower plants have not been touched. I have
fingers crossed and the cat has her legs crossed!
Thanks to all for your ideas

auntie_biotic
http://www.tbandu.co.uk

Old 24-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Drakanthus

I decided to go with the sticks method. In the part of my garden I didn't
want my cat to go I have stuck kebab sticks at six inch intervals and about
6 inches above ground. This is day two and things are looking good. My
little two inch high wallflower plants have not been touched. I have
fingers crossed and the cat has her legs crossed!
Thanks to all for your ideas

auntie_biotic

The thought of low level spikes reminds me of something in the news today. Perhaps
you should consider the new high tech alternative: Tazer mines? They fire small
darts at anyone / anything walking on them and deliver a three second 50,000 volt
shock.
I bet most cats would have a short learning curve with that one!
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

Old 24-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Bob H

"auntie_biotic" wrote in message
I decided to go with the sticks method. In the part of my garden I didn't
want my cat to go I have stuck kebab sticks at six inch intervals and about
6 inches above ground. This is day two and things are looking good. My
little two inch high wallflower plants have not been touched. I have
fingers crossed and the cat has her legs crossed!
Thanks to all for your ideas

auntie_biotic
http://www.tbandu.co.uk

See my post 'ATTN: Ophelia' below