GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ladybird (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/174968-ladybird.html)

'Mike' 23-05-2008 09:27 PM

Ladybird

Is this the Harlequin Ladybird which should have been killed?

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-RJ4PU8TL

Taken today on a Lily

Many thanks

Mike

Derek[_4_] 24-05-2008 12:30 PM

Ladybird

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Is this the Harlequin Ladybird which should have been killed?

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-RJ4PU8TL

Taken today on a Lily

Many thanks

Mike
--

Looks much like it to me you can get more info at
http://www.harlequin-survey.org/spread.htm who are asking for sightings

'Mike' 24-05-2008 02:06 PM

Harlequin Ladybird

"Derek" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Is this the Harlequin Ladybird which should have been killed?

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-RJ4PU8TL

Taken today on a Lily

Many thanks

Mike
--

Looks much like it to me you can get more info at
http://www.harlequin-survey.org/spread.htm who are asking for sightings
Derek

Thanks Derek. Her out doors will now no doubt fill in the survey form.

Anyone else spotted the little perishers?

Mike

'Mike' 24-05-2008 11:05 PM

Harlequin Ladybird

"AriesVal" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 24 May 2008 14:06:13 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

"Derek" wrote in message
[18 quoted lines suppressed]

Thanks Derek. Her out doors will now no doubt fill in the survey form.

Anyone else spotted the little perishers?

Mike

I saw a ladybird in my greenhouse today but didn't take much notice of
what
type it was. Are Harlequin Ladybirds a bad thing?
--
http://valerie.aries.googlepages.com/ariesval

Hi Valerie.

Yes this is the link Derek put up

http://www.harlequin-survey.org/spread.htm

Takes some sorting out as to which ones are which :-(

(Like you web page :-)

Mike