GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/175033-any-flower-experts-out-there-1-2-a.html)

Hibiscus 26-05-2008 02:13 AM

Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2

6 Attachment(s)
Hi,

First of all, please allow me to declare this: yes, I have done my research before posting this thread. I got some answers from gardening books/ websites. Still, I cannot identify the following plants. Therefore, I'd appreciate if you could help...

Thanks a lot!
H :)

Plant 6471

Plant 6526

Plant 6554

Plant 6568

Plant 6602

Plant 6669

beccabunga 26-05-2008 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hibiscus (Post 794286)
Hi,

First of all, please allow me to declare this: yes, I have done my research before posting this thread. I got some answers from gardening books/ websites. Still, I cannot identify the following plants. Therefore, I'd appreciate if you could help...

Thanks a lot!
H :)

Plant 6471 Geum

Plant 6526 Veronica gentianoides

Plant 6554 Allium karataviense

Plant 6568 Solomon's seal

Plant 6602 looks like a broom of some variery.

Plant 6669 Bladder Campion

my identifications

Hibiscus 26-05-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccabunga (Post 794333)
my identifications

You saved my day, mate! :)