GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   House Martin (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/175056-house-martin.html)

tpow 26-05-2008 05:35 AM

House Martin

looks like we have a house Martin.......

beccabunga 26-05-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpow (Post 794357)
looks like we have a house Martin.......

Lucky you!

OG 26-05-2008 10:16 PM

House Martin

"tpow" wrote in message
looks like we have a house Martin.......

We knew some people (called the Martins), who had a house martin nest under
the eaves. I liked to look at the Martins' house house martins' house whe I
went past.

Mary Fisher 27-05-2008 10:59 AM

House Martin

"OG" wrote in message

"tpow" wrote in message
looks like we have a house Martin.......

We knew some people (called the Martins), who had a house martin nest
under the eaves. I liked to look at the Martins' house house martins'
house whe I went past.

LOL!

Pity they didn't live in our street.

St Martin's View ... then you could have like to view ... er, I'm confused
now ...

Mary