GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Landscape architect (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/175653-landscape-architect.html)

Sacha[_3_] 08-06-2008 07:27 AM

Landscape architect

A Californian friend who is a landscape architect has emailed me telling me
that she has a client who is looking for just such another in Nottingham and
Leicester. Has anyone any recommendations?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Judith in France 08-06-2008 10:04 AM

Landscape architect

On Jun 8, 7:27 am, Sacha wrote:
A Californian friend who is a landscape architect has emailed me telling me
that she has a client who is looking for just such another in Nottingham and
Leicester. Has anyone any recommendations?

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online but not completed - shop to come and some mild tweaking
to do!)

Can't help on the landscape thing but I took a look at your new
website, great do you ever stop smiling? Did our mutual friend do it
this time? I have one weeney suggestion to make and I am emailing you
that, it's so weeney, you will probably laugh! I'm off to Grenoble in
an hour, so I may not be online unless they have Wifi where I am
going. Next time you hear from me, I should be able to whisk up some
haute cusine and explain in flawless French how to do it - not :-)

Judith

Sacha[_3_] 08-06-2008 10:25 PM

Landscape architect

On 8/6/08 10:04, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Jun 8, 7:27 am, Sacha wrote:
[...]

Got the suggestion and many thanks, you're right. As to the smiling - why
would I stop?! ;-)) There can't be many better places to live than our
home - certainly not for us!