GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   earliest (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/175702-earliest.html)

agentelrond 09-06-2008 03:54 PM

earliest

when is the earliest i can plant my sunflower seeds so i have good blooms for next summer?

Robert \(Plymouth\)[_186_] 10-06-2008 08:16 AM

earliest

--
agentelrond

The earliest, sure way is to let this year's self seed and they will come up
when it's good for them and you can transplant them to a more suitable spot.

agentelrond 10-06-2008 03:53 PM

if i am planting from seed could i plant them in a propegator in feb so they are nice and tall ready for planting out