GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help with petrol mower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/175899-help-petrol-mower.html)

fjt 14-06-2008 04:23 PM

Help with petrol mower

Hello All

I bought a petrol mower around October 07 from an online supplier. Its a Qualcast.
My problem is that after using only twice it seized up due to a crankshaft issue.

Somehow the warranty details have gone missing and even though i bought it using mastercard i am struggling to find the supplier so i can return it to be repaired.

The name on my statement reads www.lawnmowerhouse.co.uk but i cannot find this site or any contact details.

Has anyone used this company who could help with contacting them?

Thanks in advance :)

Frank

Christina Websell 16-06-2008 01:23 AM

Help with petrol mower

"fjt" wrote in message

Hello All

I bought a petrol mower around October 07 from an online supplier. Its
a Qualcast.
My problem is that after using only twice it seized up due to a
crankshaft issue.

Somehow the warranty details have gone missing and even though i bought
it using mastercard i am struggling to find the supplier so i can return
it to be repaired.

The name on my statement reads www.lawnmowerhouse.co.uk but i cannot
find this site or any contact details.

Has anyone used this company who could help with contacting them?

Thanks in advance :)

You could perhaps ask Qualcast for help on this.
http://www.qualcast.co.uk/

HTH