GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Allotments.. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/175911-allotments.html)

twager 14-06-2008 05:17 PM

Allotments..

Some time ago I read an article that stated the law says that if more
than six people wanted an allotment the local council was duty bound to
provide the facility...Anyone know if this is true ??
--
Regards
Ted Wager

Pete C[_2_] 14-06-2008 06:14 PM

Allotments..

twager wrote:
Some time ago I read an article that stated the law says that if more
than six people wanted an allotment the local council was duty bound
to provide the facility...Anyone know if this is true ??

See here.............
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...nk&cd=29&gl=uk
--
Pete C