GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   hello everyone (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/176159-hello-everyone.html)

rosie08 21-06-2008 06:48 PM

hello everyone

I've only just joined but have been browsing the forum. You all seem very friendly and there are some good tips and advice. Although I have been gardening for a number of years and know my way around mixed borders, flowers, trees and shrubs I'm a complete novice when it comes to vegetable growing. I've got tomoatoes, french beans, broad beans, courgettes, herbs, strawberries and lettuce on the patio in containers. Fingers crossed for a good harvest.

Judith in France 21-06-2008 07:40 PM

hello everyone

--
rosie08

Welcome Rosie, I have been here so many years I have forgotten just
how long it is. I am still learning. You will find that everyone is
friendly and helpful and there is always someone here who will have an
answer for your queries. Happy gardening.

Judith