GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aminopyralid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/176473-re-aminopyralid.html)

BAC 01-07-2008 08:45 AM

Aminopyralid

"Robert Seago" wrote in message
Has anyone any comment on this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...od.agriculture

I have personally had a bout 3 potato plants with the distorted long
lobes, and a friend who used the same stable muck has them dotted around
his crop quite widely. Earlier in the year we saw rhubarb with a similar
sort of distortion of the leaves.

Fortunately, I have no direct experience of this, but it does seem to be a
widespread problem, with no 'quick fix' apparent. It is ironic it will be
most likely to blight the output of those following the 'organic' route.