GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   clivia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/176483-clivia.html)

solaara 01-07-2008 04:58 PM

clivia

I have a three year old clivia..the tips of the leaves were brown so I cut them off..I keep it in good light( not in direct sunlight) The bit of leaf which I trimmed has now turned orange! Where have I gone wrong?

Bob Hobden 01-07-2008 11:02 PM

clivia

"solaara" wrote

I have a three year old clivia..the tips of the leaves were brown so I
cut them off..I keep it in good light( not in direct sunlight) The bit
of leaf which I trimmed has now turned orange! Where have I gone wrong?

They do lose their leaves as they grow more so perhaps that is all you are
seeing.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden