GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ladybirds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/176484-ladybirds.html)

vagas 01-07-2008 06:01 PM

ladybirds

Does anyone know where I can buy ladybirds in the UK

thanks

A'moi 01-07-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagas (Post 801216)
Does anyone know where I can buy ladybirds in the UK

Harrod Horticultural sell them, although I've never ordered from them. http://www.harrodhorticultural.com/H...ol/GPC-527.htm

Accidentally happened upon this post at the same time I accidentally happened upon an answer. Hmm! Hope that helps.

IanM 02-07-2008 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagas (Post 801216)
Does anyone know where I can buy ladybirds in the UK

thanks

Kays also sell them http://www.kaysdiscountgarden.co.uk/

Ian

Dave Hill 02-07-2008 12:25 PM

ladybirds

--
vagas

Try doing a google search for "Biological pest control"
David Hill

Sandy 02-07-2008 01:29 PM

ladybirds

IanM wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy ladybirds in the UK

thanks

I've been looking into this myself this morning as I currently have a
terrible aphid problem :-(

I found the following site but haven't yet placed an order. Has anyone
tried them before?

http://www.gardening-naturally.com/a...ds.html#aLB005

[email protected] 03-07-2008 03:03 PM

ladybirds

On Jul 2, 1:29�pm, Sandy wrote:
IanM wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy ladybirds in the UK

thanks

I've been looking into this myself this morning as I currently have a
terrible aphid problem :-(

I found the following site but haven't yet placed an order. Has anyone
tried them before?

http://www.gardening-naturally.com/a...ds.html#aLB005

I didn't order ladybirds, but I just received some enviromesh and a
few odds and ends from them without any problems, took about 4/5 days.

Peter