GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The friendliest garden pond forum on the net (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/176640-friendliest-garden-pond-forum-net.html)

Uk Pond Forum 06-07-2008 04:14 PM

The friendliest garden pond forum on the net

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

We are always looking for new members to our free (of course) forum. We try
to help members new to pond and fishkeeping with any problems they may be
experienceing. Experienced ponders/koi keepers more than welcome to help
others.

Kind Regards
Spudgun
(admin)

Alex[_3_] 07-07-2008 09:12 PM

The friendliest garden pond forum on the net

On 6 Jul., 17:14, "Uk Pond Forum"
wrote:
http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

We are always looking for new members to our free (of course) forum. We try
to help members new to pond and fishkeeping with any problems they may be
experienceing. Experienced ponders/koi keepers more than welcome to help
others.

Kind Regards
Spudgun
(admin)

Sound nice - why not place some word of mouth on rixa,com?