GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What will they think of next?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/176659-what-will-they-think-next.html)

Muddymike 07-07-2008 11:21 AM

What will they think of next??

Whilst talking about Billy Goat garden vacuums I ran a quick search on Ebay
for Billy Goats to se if any were going cheap at the moment but came up with
this;
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Billy-Goat-TM3...ayphotohosting

on item number 160258140048

Is that really a cup holder on the handle panel? What will they think of
next!!!

Mike

Tony D 07-07-2008 09:07 PM

What will they think of next??

"Muddymike" wrote in message
Whilst talking about Billy Goat garden vacuums I ran a quick search on
Ebay for Billy Goats to se if any were going cheap at the moment but came
up with this;
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Billy-Goat-TM3...ayphotohosting

on item number 160258140048

Is that really a cup holder on the handle panel? What will they think of
next

Think I will stick to my Flymo , Least on it less to go wrong