GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Leaf fall - so it must be autumn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/176732-leaf-fall-so-must-autumn.html)

Stan The Man 10-07-2008 10:18 AM

Leaf fall - so it must be autumn

My poplars have shed leaves all over the lawn -- 3-4 months early.

We've had some wind in Berkshire but nothing approaching gale force.

Expecting Santa at any minute.

Emrys Davies[_2_] 10-07-2008 01:39 PM

"Stan The Man" wrote in message
My poplars have shed leaves all over the lawn -- 3-4 months early.

We've had some wind in Berkshire but nothing approaching gale force.

Expecting Santa at any minute.

Don't forget the mince pies!!!!

Cat(h) 10-07-2008 01:53 PM

On Jul 10, 10:18*am, Stan The Man wrote:
My poplars have shed leaves all over the lawn -- 3-4 months early.

We've had some wind in Berkshire but nothing approaching gale force.

Expecting Santa at any minute.

I heard on the radio recently that this month is known as "Julember".

It's been piddling rain every day here for what feels like weeks, and
it is blooming COLD!!

Cat(h) (grrrr)