GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please help me to identify these plants. 1 of 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/177010-please-help-me-identify-these-plants-1-2-a.html)

Hibiscus 19-07-2008 01:29 AM

Please help me to identify these plants. 1 of 2

6 Attachment(s)
Many thanks!
H :)

ZoeM 19-07-2008 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hibiscus (Post 804762)
Many thanks!
H :)

I think the 4th one from the left is a Cotinus - Smoke Tree/Bush

beccabunga 19-07-2008 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hibiscus (Post 804762)
Many thanks!
H :)

1 Convulvulus cneorum

2 Looks like a verbena of some kind

3 Nasturtium

4 Rhus cotinus

5 Robinia pseudoacacia

6 Santolina [Cotton lavender]

Hibiscus 21-07-2008 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccabunga (Post 804835)
1 Convulvulus cneorum

2 Looks like a verbena of some kind

3 Nasturtium

4 Rhus cotinus

5 Robinia pseudoacacia

6 Santolina [Cotton lavender]

Thanks a lot, beccabunga!

Re 2: Not sure if No 2 is verbena... I will attach more pictures of this plant for you to verify.

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=DSCN8156.jpg

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=DSCN8159.jpg

beccabunga 21-07-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hibiscus (Post 805267)
Thanks a lot, beccabunga!

Re 2: Not sure if No 2 is verbena... I will attach more pictures of this plant for you to verify.

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=DSCN8156.jpg

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=DSCN8159.jpg

Yes - no. 2 is a verbena, possibly Verbena hastata Rosea.