Old 25-07-2008, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT: New web site - finally....

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Jul 25, 6:00 pm, "gavin"
wrote:

As I don't drink beer I can't comment on it - I hate the stuff, the
smell is enough to make me heave yuk and yuk. I am sure it is
something to do with my upbringing, my late Mother was horrified to
hear that women would drink beer, I can still hear her saying "But
Ladies don't drink beer!!!" :-)

I'm glad to hear that you are a lady - not that I ever doubted it! I guess
the gold mules should have told me that anyway :-)

Old 25-07-2008, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 25, 11:00 pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:39:04 GMT, "gavin"

wrote:

As I don't drink beer I can't comment on it - I hate the stuff, the
smell is enough to make me heave yuk and yuk. I am sure it is
something to do with my upbringing, my late Mother was horrified to
hear that women would drink beer, I can still hear her saying "But
Ladies don't drink beer!!!" :-)

I'm glad to hear that you are a lady - not that I ever doubted it! I guess
the gold mules should have told me that anyway :-)

You should see her ass.
--

Martin

Behave yourself, you saw it on a photo!!!! :-))

Judith
Old 25-07-2008, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 25, 10:35 pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:19:30 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 25, 9:50 am, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:15:17 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 24, 11:40 pm, "gavin"
wrote:

Judging by waht Sacha has just written I would say htat there is no
misunderstanding. I would say that she has a very bad attitude and is
accusing me of all sorts of htings that I haven't given her cause to think.
Anyway, I have asked her to back up her claims - and of course she won't be
able to.

Don't judge her, you don't know her, I do. Trust me on this. She
doesn't need to back up any claims and I want you to drop it, please,
trust me? I have asked you to start again, yes?

Come to think of it I don' tthink I have ever seen runner beans in France!
What do they call them? Beans are "fèves", aren't they

You won't see runner beans in France unless it is someone like me
growing them, they are just called haricot verte. Did I spell that
correctly?

AFAIR they were quite common in N Brittany.

Probably, a different culture there entirely.

Breton culture?
--

Martin

Mai oui mon petit chou-chou :-)

Judith
Old 25-07-2008, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 25, 10:39 pm, "gavin"
wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

On Jul 25, 6:00 pm, "gavin"
wrote:
As I don't drink beer I can't comment on it - I hate the stuff, the
smell is enough to make me heave yuk and yuk. I am sure it is
something to do with my upbringing, my late Mother was horrified to
hear that women would drink beer, I can still hear her saying "But
Ladies don't drink beer!!!" :-)

I'm glad to hear that you are a lady - not that I ever doubted it! I guess
the gold mules should have told me that anyway :-)

Thank you kind sir, I am a lady but I can get down and dirty in the
garden lol

Judith
Old 25-07-2008, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 25, 10:34 pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:19:01 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 25, 11:14 am, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 02:15:12 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
You can call me Jules:-)

Jules en France

Jules et Jim has a nice sound to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INCh1a48yuU
lol Can you send your rain here please, my veggies are gasping.

We're having heat a wave, a tropical heat wave, Jules

28C today, maybe.

--
Jim

33 here yesterday.